Recently we have been experiencing some issues with Web2App's template generation engine. In particular, the server went offline resulting in serious downtime for end users.
After investigation, we have decided to complete rewrite Web2App's template generation engine. We're now completely hosting the Web2App generation on our own servers.
You'll notice the following improvements:
- Less waiting time before your download starts. From ~15 seconds down to 2 seconds.
- Faster downloads at full speed providing near-instant downloads.
- No more limitations on the lenght of the about text.
- Full around the clock availibility of the generation server. An uptime equal to Sherdle.com
We hope that you'll enjoy our new generation service! Feel free to let us know if you have any feedback.
What has changed?
Due to a recent update of the Instagram API it is not possible to read Instagram User feeds using an access token that is not generated on the account of the user, unless you've added the user as a sandbox user or if you have submitted your app for release.
What are my other options?
If the above solution is not suitable for you, we recommend disabling Instagram in your app for now.
Instead, you can:
* Show your instagram page using WebView
* Show an RSS feed of your Instagram in your app.
* Try one of the expirimental solutions below.
Make sure to let us know if the method specified works for you, so we can improve the process as we speak.
Our sincere appologies for the inconvenience.
Today we have made a few improvements to our system:
All support of Sherdle Envato items has now been moved to sherdle.com/support also, the support community, is now global for all Sherdle items.
Package not found error
We have permanently solved the "Package not found" error, that sometimes occurs when you try to generate an Item.
Generating your template takes now even less time. Because of code optimation & server capacity improvements.